Wayang Tarot Reading
14:54Pergiwa is faithful, gracious, patient, quiet and always polite, and finally married Gatotkaca, son of Wrekudara (Bima). Pergiwati is loyal, honest, restful, quiet, always polite, easy to love and not easily offended, and she married Raden Pancawala, son of Puntadewa (Yudhistira). Both are indeed (more or less) the traits of Pisces women.
| painting of Gatotkaca and Arjuna's twin daughters - via setkab |
So, just like the twins, I have two choices in life, to be more of Pergiwa or Pergiwati. I would have to choose between Gatotkaca or Pancawala--just like the case I've been dealing with lately. The next cards I drew were all related to Mahabharata epic, either by coincidence or not (but I believe in the power of tarot, so for me it was not), and got an Arjuna-Banowati (and Gunungan/surprise) card for a choice (which should be a match) and Wrekudara card for the other choice.
![]() |
| I was so glad to get the Gunungan card, not just that it contains surprise, but actually a hidden treasure beneath |
If you are interested to have your situation read, come to:
Teras Omah Yado
Jl. Yado I/E8, Radio Dalam, South Jakarta
and pay for IDR 70,000 per tarot session







0 comments