Breakin' Up

17:14




I broke up from my 19 months relationship with Mario. Do I feel sad? Of course: I lost my lover, best friend, protector, supporter; all the things which made my comfort zone.

But the break up brings good things to me: freedom, free choice of my future, and made me realized lots of things… I loved my boyfriend, I’ve learned many lessons from him (how to deal in and to keep a long-term relationship, how to break-up and make-up, how to feel entering a big family as a girlfriend, how to be more organized--but apparently I'm not a well-organized person--, how to deal with someone with completely different world with me), but we’re just not meant to be together and we just better be separated. It was just not working...

Now I’m pretty certain of my own choice, my own life and my real character. I’ve been following his instructions, his wills and ways. But now I can do all things with my own way, the most comfortable way of all.

I’m living my life, enjoying the time of my life now. I’m truly happy, never been any happier… I’ve never felt this free and simply being myself. Life’s still a long way to go, I still have much time to recover, rebuild my strength and character, and decide the best way to live my life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)