21.12

21:42


I went to the 11 a.m. mass at St. Peter Canisius International Catholic Parish with Dad and Clemy. Kuia catched up with us late. We sat on the second floor, which was the first time for us. After that, we went to the EX by foot.

So, we had lunch at Pizza Hut, then took some visits to ak.'sa.ra and Periplus and you know what? Got the book I wanted for Christmas, one of those on my wish list, The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold for 50% (yippie-ka-yay-hip-hip-hooraay!) 

I was really thrilled! Take this as one example of 'the Secret' practise. I'm gonna practise this more to get more stuff on my wish list eventually come to mama.. LOL.



Then, we went around at the PI underground level, wandering between Guardian and Century drugstores to buy a crutch for Mario--he got sprained his ankle and been unable to walk for almost 2 days since his futsal game on Saturday noon. 

So, just for him I specially bought breads for breakfast, snacks, drinks, elastic bandage and the crutch. Made it more special, I knotted a red ribbon over the crutch, an early Chrismas present--too bad I didn't think of taking a pic of it.. it was a pretty nice gift, really.

I went to his crib to give 'em all to him but his reaction, well, not quite as what I'd imagined or expected to, but yea, he accepted them all.

Argghhh.. I think I'm getting tired with relationships--again, for the hundredth of times--and I don't think I'm such a relationshipy kind of person.. this is sort of killing me!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)