At Senayan City All Day

23:35

I woke up by 10 today and got myself ready. I left the apartment by 12.30 p.m. and went to the Senayan City. I took Kopaja 19 Bus to get to Ratu Plaza from Dukuh Atas and did the rest of the distance by foot.


I arrived at the mall by around 1.30 p.m. and met almost all of my aunts (except for Aunt Dewi since she's working, of course), Goldi and Oma. It's Aunt Sisca's birthday (the 47th, I guess) and we were celebrating it on lunch at Frankfurter Hotdog.

We had big sized sausages, from frankfurter to bratwurst, each with different sauce. We had some conversation and stayed till 3 p.m. at the restaurant. After that we had little shopping at some shoe stores. Two of the 6 of us got a pair of shoes.

Aunt Sisca had to go home early and she went home by 4 with Goldi and Oma. Aunt Magda and Agnes waited for me to get seated comfortly in a one-seater sofa at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, bought me some café mocha and beef quiché before they left me alone there.


[the café mocha and beef quiché]

I went online (but the connection was so poor I had to wait for an hour just to open one page) and did some scripting while waiting for my friends to come.

Shereen came first by around 5.30 then Angger showed up. We had some conversation before Maya called about her arrival and asked us to catch up to the food court. So we went up to the 5th floor and met up with the rest of the group: Maya, Mba Enik, Fera, Mas Wis and Edwin. Lazu came by 7. I just accompanied them having their dinner cuz I've just had my quiché

We moved down to the X KTV to have some karaoke but it was full so we went to the Secret Recipe instead. We had some round tables gathered together and formed the white plastic chairs around in the outside hallway near the pool.

Not long after that Mas Fai came with Ika, made our group bigger. It was nice to have them as friends, dunno how it works out but we do fit okay as colleagues, thanks to the HRD. It was such a shame that they couldn't keep us working there and having to watch one by one of us walking out of the door where we first met and know each other. However bad the place was, it was the place where we've shared good and bad days together, and something--whatever it is--bound us close from there.

We went home after they turned off the lights--sign that they were closing--and I reached home by 11, by a Blue Bird this time, remembering that it wasn't too safe for a young girl like me to go alone that late by a not-too-promising taxi company. And since the connection was bad at the mall, I have to go online now cuz I'm going to Bandung tomorrow morning.

Have a splendid weekend, people!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)