Getting Serious Here?

11:01

[now as a couple again]

I went to Bandung last weekend and showed up everywhere with Mario; at his cousin's wedding last Saturday, to Livia's house and Roemah Keboen restaurant with Yanto and Irma on Sunday. 

These had been questioned among our friends and family; 'are you getting back together again now?'-kind of questions and the worse is the 'when will you guys get married?'-ones.

Well, these ones are quite boring questions to be answered, but I still have to answer that, like it or not. So, yeah, we're getting back together now, as you all can see, at the facebook relationship status and in the malls if you're happen to bump in to us.

Why?
Well, maybe it's becuz of love.. the most powerful reason in the world. Because of Mario's unconditional love for me that had melted my cold heart for the last few months. The second reason, is that we're making a great combination, perfect as couple cuz we complete each other. I need him as much as he needs me. And together, we're the ultimate pair who will conquer the world (doesn't it sound a bit excessive? LOL.)

Despite of all the guys that I've loved, the guy I still love out there (but not man enough to carry me in his life so I have to bury it deep inside to move on with my life), I chose Mario at the end. This isn't easy for me to admit. Bcuz he isn't the guy that I want, he's what I need. I just realized that I was still not ready to totally lose him.

I couldn't get with the one that I want (tried to get hooked up with the same person for the last 7 years but always failed) and I've learned my lesson, that God has the best plan; what I want isn't always best for me but He already provides the one I need

I gotta surrender to His plan, cuz He knows everything beyond my understanding and before I know about myself, right? Yeah, I gotta accept my destiny, although it's hard to bear, but I believe that it's the best cuz whatever comes from Him, comes with joy and peace in mind. 

Maybe it's right, that wise women are those who falls for the guy who falls in love with her. Bcuz I've been treated like a queen by Mario, everyday! While if I chose the other guy who I want, I think I'll still be so tired of waiting and wondering.. and still he's not for me in the end (he must have found his way to be with me if he's for me.)

I'm the kind of 'bus driver', not 'taxi driver' actually (bus driver already has destination and route while taxi driver drives as the passenger's wish) so I am leaving all those who 'aren't for me' behind and go on with the ones who are for me and get along with me well. 

The next question, is harder to answer: when will we be married?
Okay, we've been thinking about that. But no, we still can not give you an answer, sorry. That's not becuz of our lack of commitment or willing, but becuz of our limited money to provide all that would be needed to do such a big thing in our lives.

Originally, I planned on getting married by the age of 27-30. I don't wanna regret my decision and wanna enjoy my single life as free as I could be. I never plan on meeting my soulmate before that, although I've been longing to know how he'd look like (come on, every girl is curious about her future husband.) I still wanna have fun (maybe that's why I played with more of younger friends lately) and spend more time with friends and family instead of going as 'an item' everywhere, cuz deep inside I don't feel ready for such thing, I'm still a young girl!

But when love comes, how could I refuse? I tried to escape from it, but it keeps coming back for more, binding me not to get too far. I know that sooner or later, I gotta choose. It's no longer a problem now about when. We've collected the 'whys' we gotta be together and without knowing how, it just happened. I still dunno if Mario's gotta stay until the end or not but now, we're together and that's what's important. 

Life is full of mystery and miracle. Don't question it, just flow with it. In the end, you'll just discover the beauty of life itself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)