Be Grateful

09:47

image was taken from andrewjacksonjihad

Yesterday I was chatting with a girl friend who lives in Bandung and she asked me one question: 'isn't it hard to be beautiful and sexy?'

It made me think, on how people see me. I've never really thought about this, since I decided to stop caring about what people think, like years ago. I decided to live my life to the fullest my way and yesterday it made me think of me in a more universal way.

You know what, she was right. It's not easy to be both beautiful and sexy (not that I think this way about myself, but most people say so.) It requires an open mind, a big heart, and a deep soul to keep the exquisite gifts stay in their righteous place: holy as within it God resides.

I've been adored and insulted, risen and fell, and I've experienced many more things along in my 25 years of life. And now, today, as happy as I could ever be, I feel loved. By the problems and all obstacles I had passed, I learn how to appreciate what I have now, and learn that those scars and pain I've felt before had made me who I am now.

Though I am myself at my ugliest moments ever, I think. Acne on all over my face, fat tummy, and I just cut my hair short, which I'd always wanted but in reality I don't think it really suits me (feels like getting back to the old days.) But I am in the most grateful moment of my life: I have all the things I want and need in hands.

I realized, by the cases I got yesterday, that I still have many friends who love and care for me in a good way, apart from me being beautiful or not (remember that I'm not that pretty now and beauty does fade away) but people seem to get nicer along the way. Like now that I had the best birthday ever, it's all because of the blessings I got from people around me.

And I am now feel loved, especially by Mario who loves me so truly madly deeply and also hurt by it. I love him, it's just that I can't be with him now. I know I did bad things to him but I believe that this is another process on getting to the bigger picture.

I believe in karma, as also I believe in good deed, God's plan, and that everything happens for a reason. I met him and we hooked up for a reason. We also get separated for a reason, for something we might not know now but someday when we figure it out, we'll give thanks. I might get the revenge or what people call it as karma, but I am so ready for this is the path of my life, the process of life that I live in, the way things supposed to be.

God has plan on each of us. And it's never the easy way; sometimes what we want is not in harmony with what He'd planned for, but I still believe, that whatever it is that He plans on me, is wayyy much better than what I could ever think of. He's always a step further than us and He already saw the blueprints before offering us the path.

That's why you have to follow His instructions (Paulo Coelho calls it as signs) and just let Him be your guide in life. It's just gonna be beautiful in the end, trust me. So, be grateful, always!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)