When You Do

16:15

image was taken from ratnawulansari's blog


When you first said hi after those missing years
I thought, how could this be--it can not be!
Tried to tell myself it must not for real
Though I secretly wanted it to be

When you say how much you missed me
I wished you'd never say them
Cuz they made me put hopes on you
And would break my heart if it's not true

When you say you love me true
I could only smile, looking back at you
You won't know how hard my inside screamed
Wanting it so bad to become true

So when you really did show me
How much you really care about
I could only say my grace and thanks
and for that, babe, how can I not love you?

*written especially for someone I'd drink milk with..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)