The After-Work Hours
10:49The week passes by so quick, I can't believe it's Friday already. I went back from Bandung last Monday night and back to the office by the next day. Mario fetched me that night and we went to Banana Kafe at Darmawangsa Square Citywalk to celebrate his 25th birthday. We had a deep conversation and discussion till 10 p.m. and it was a really nice time we had together.
On Wednesday, I walked out of the office earlier due to the electricity-down and went off to PIM to meet up with random friends I gathered together. First, Jeremy arrived and we walked around the malls to kill time. Jeremy is my neighbor in Awiligar, schoolmate at Maranatha, and my best buddy.
Then, Yohanes came and while I purchased New Moon and Taiko at Gramedia, Mona and her colleague Jodie (who was her schoolmate, too) came. We had a really fun and flowing conversation at Hoka-Hoka Bento till 10 p.m.
And, finally yesterday, I made an appointment with a friend who is going back to his town but then he cancelled it. So, when I thought I was going straight home after work, Jerry Aurum (famous for his Femalography photo session) popped in facebook and we accidentally made appointment that very night. So I went to Senayan City to kill time.
Jerry fetched me up by 7.30 and we went to Anomali for dinner. I was quite surprised that Agam, one of the owners, still recognised me. And the whole cafe felt just right, it has this friendly atmosphere and great coffee and also magnifique pasta to order. We stayed till around 10 there.
What I and Jerry talked about, last night, was something that I don't think I could forget, not in another 20 years, I guess. I was so impressed by his knowledge about people and the 'secret' of life (that's how a photographer should really be, I think, to get into his artwork so well and so passionately). He cherishes woman and I like his idea of 'effortless beauty'. It's something more of beauty from the inside thing, and without any effort you make yourself beauty in other's eyes.
We also talked about other interesting stuff, which not with anyone I could share with, about the law of attraction and perhaps simpler things but yes, not anyone could think the same way. I'm glad we could share the same interest, the same level of philosophy and perspective, to see the fact that I am no one--indeed--while he is--of course--the famous photographer Jerry Aurum!
Made me feel a little bit 'over the cloud' last night, and I cherished the moments we had, the conversation I would not forget, and another knowledge I gained from this smart 32-year-old entrepreneur. I really had fun this week. I hope it would repeat the same way (or even better) next week, and I am soo looking forward for a special birthday gift Jerry was thinking to give me. LOL. I am so blessed, thank the Lord!




0 comments