Engaged

10:06

image was taken from www.design-training.com

An old friend had a surprise for me. He was now engaged!
Not that I should be surprised, since I could see how serious he's been with his current girlfriend (oh, now his fiancée.) I just felt that he's no longer my best friend now--the fact that he didn't tell me anything about it--or perhaps he hadn't been one since a long time now, I just realized it yesterday.

Then I was chatting with my cousin and we discussed this for a bit. And he said this is the time (for our age) when people are getting married, including our friends in it. Yea I could see that we are no longer celebrating sweet 17th birthdays or graduations. It's now time for people to get engaged.. or married. Oh I'm so getting old!!

If the news came to me a year ago, I'd still questioning the reasons why people are getting married. I couldn't understand how they could be sure about the person who is gonna be a lifetime partner. Or why such a person can be so sure wanting to spend a lifetime in such a long commitment. It had always amaze me and put me in wonder how they could decide that 'this is it'.

But now that I've found 'the one', I can understand that. I know now, the feeling of being sure about one person. Because I experience it myself: I'm very certain about the guy I'm with now and I'm willing to spend every second of my life with him. It's so funny because I never really believed in marriage and now I wanna be married to him.

So, congratulations for Adrian and Angely for the engagement.. And for my dear friends who are still single or still haven't found 'the one', don't worry and don't lose hope!
Cuz somehow you'll find him/her, it's just a matter of time. For I had never thought I'd eventually meet my soulmate that way, too. 

I am so happy now that I've found my other half who completes me, and I really wish all of my friends will find theirs soon. Because it's such a nice and comfort feeling to have found 'the one'. Thank God for ever letting me meet him again!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)