Finding Presents

10:44

Yesterday I went to campus with Julie. Ara was already there having his lunch so Julie and I went to my faculty building to have a slight look. After meeting some of my old fellas, the three of us went to PVJ to look for Mom's birthday present.

[the great mother-daughter book]

We were looking for a black handbag and swept all of the stores on the ground floor. After a while I decided to buy her a book by Iris Krasnow. It's titled 'Whoever you are, I Love U, Mom' ('I Am My Mother's Daughter' in English.)

[the Fossil black tote bag]

Then, I also buy her a black tote bag from Fossil by the request of her friend (she asked me to buy something for Mom and I chose that black bag.) Then, after meeting with Ester and family, we went to Toko Coklat to buy her a tiramisu cake.

[tiramisu from Toko Coklat]

Then we had our dinner at Jl. Riau, visited some factory outlets and distros, then sent Ara back to the campus and Julie back to her kost. I am so happy today for meeting my old friends: Winny and Kevin, Julan and Fandy.. those people I know from my childhood in separate ways but now being together as couples.. even the latter couple are getting married this Saturday!

It had been a great day for me (and hope it was great for everyone, too) and by the end of the day, I asked Mom to come to the dining room and surprised her with the cake and the single candle on it and the birthday presents. She already got some gifts from her other friends so I think what I bought today just completed her bliss. She's now enjoying her day in Jakarta and I hope she has really fun.

I love you, Mom. Happy Birthday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)