Birthday Wishes
23:06One thing I love about March coming is that my birthday follows. So for my 27th birthday, I am craving for these (and wish that at least one of them will come true):
1. Pair of High Heel Military Boots
via dailyfrontrow
... the one I want was from Pull & Bear, but apparently they aren't nice to walk with, so I haven't found a better pair yet.
2. Swimsuit
... because my old one is getting worn off. I need a new one soon.
3. Pair of nerdy glasses
... because people say I look better with those on although my eyes are perfectly normal. My client said I have tired eyes and the glasses helped me look younger. Lol.
4. White Lumix GF2
via static.bennipon
... just for a better photography need in a compact package, although I want a Polaroid as well.
5. iPad
via onestopwebmaster
... for better presentation to clients and my mobile writing need.
6. Car
via theresedugan
... any type would do, as long as it's AC-ed because I'm getting too tired going here and there by bus in Jakarta. I'm too mobile!
7. Dinner with my girls
via farm4.static
... for they are the most important people in my life now beside my family and it is always the most important thing for birthdays to me: spend it with the most special people.
8. Two of my projects to get deals :)
via bostonherald
... because I really need the money. Lol. Well, this is my passion, too, you know. This is why I took college and I need them to be done to add up my portfolio and to develop my company.
I hope they all can come true this month, although no. 6 is a little too high an expectation, but one can dream as high, can't she? Please, God, to make them all come true :)












0 comments