Fidgety
00:35via decayart
Few days ago, one of my colleagues was feeling blue (which we don't know why and she wasn't telling) but her behaviour really annoyed us. It isn't that one couldn't be fitful or anything, but I think there are rules in our social environment: either you show your fidgety and let people help you about it, or don't show anything at all if you don't want people to intervene. If you want to keep it by yourself, keep your emotions away from your face.
Perhaps it's a little bit too harsh to say (my last sentence above) but on being social, you need to adapt to your surroundings. People don't have to know about your deepest feeling if you don't want to talk about it. People don't want to know about the details of your poorly dramatic life unless you are open to discuss it.
But then again, maybe it's just me who are now being too skeptical for such drama thingy for I've had enough stuff with heart involved that I feel disturbed when I see people being too worried about romance. I don't think that it's necessary to show too much feeling on the surface, especially when you have many audiences around.
I am an expressive person myself, too, but I keep it just when I am around close friends and family. When I am surrounded by people I know less about, I just show the way I am but not my deepest feelings. I keep my feelings just for me (or by my poems) but not for too much exposure. But maybe it's just me who is never being too open about my feelings by nature.
Well I think people just need to hold their feelings than spreading the fitful around. It's just making the guys more like a crybaby nowadays and make it harder for the girls to find such a gentlemen they need in a (future) family. Funny how women are more logical and stronger now and men are more fragile these days...
[Song recommendation: Efek Rumah Kaca's Cinta Melulu]





0 comments