The Royal Wedding

12:14


If you are a fan of British royal family like I am, check this site for the progress and official information of royal wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. I think Catherine will be a great first lady someday, sitting at Lady Di's position once, many years ago. On the web, you'll see the details of the planned service, procession and reception and also Cath's childhood pictures. I am personally praying for the wedding :)
God save the prince!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)