Blessings

13:01


Gosh. It had been 10 days since the last time I posted something here. Many things had happened, like that we've been moved out of the apartment officially last Thursday and moved into my aunt's house in Taman Alfa Indah, West Jakarta. It is like a nostalgia to my childhood for I've spent 4-5 years living here before moving to Bandung in 1992.

The second change was the new job I got on the very same day when I moved. It's still in the interior world so I'm not crossing any path this time. It's just like the best job offer I've ever got my whole life and I feel like my all of my hard work is getting paid now. It's like what I wrote earlier weeks ago: God gives us the best by His time. We just need to keep and develop our faith for it.

[me and Rachelle at Beer Garden Kemang]

By the way, as work is showing more opportunities and much progression, my social life is doing greater as well. My whole weekend was spent with dearest people I love. Friday night, I went with Rachelle and Herdi to Kemang after work, meeting with Bobby and Reza (from Tryst Living) at Beer Garden Kemang.

Saturday was working day, I met two of my clients in a day and it took all day. I joined my aunt and Clemy having dinner at Munchies, Gandaria City before going home. Then after church on Sunday morning, I went to Plaza Senayan to browse books at Kinokuniya and met Rachelle afterward, having girls day out.

So many blessings that I and my siblings got lately since we moved out from the apartment. Well, our fortune had all been measured by God long before we feel we need it, and God knows just the best time to grant us what we need, how great thou art! My siblings and I are continuously saying our grace to our aunt and lovely people around who had shown us great kindness. We may not able to repay them all now, but we believe, God will be much kinder to them when they need Him. And all I can say is "God is awesomely great!"

You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)