Sunny Sunday

22:18

[Benedict and I]

[Clemency and Auntie Dewi]

I actually dunno what to post here since my days are filled with work, work and work. Even at home and on weekends I'm still doing my work, and--of course--housework stuff. But today my siblings and Auntie Dewi went to MBK church for 11.30 a.m. mass which was served by brothers from St. Paul Seminary, Kentungan, Yogyakarta. It was beautiful.

[cakalang fufu, chicken rica-rica and dabu-dabu chili]

After the mass we went to Sarang Oci at Jl. Panjang for Manadonese lunch. I just started to like this kind of food recently, and I'm definitely go for it than Padang food. I think it's much healthier than Padang's coconut milk and all high-cholesterol stuff in it. Manadonese food has its unique spicy and hot flavor but still serving many healthy fish and vegetables in the dish. Me likey!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)