Day 02
02:14"your least favorite song"
I skipped a day to make this for I had no time on my Mac yesterday. So here is my day-two stuff:
My least favorite songs are actually all those Indonesian melancholy songs we call them here as 'alay'. But to pick one to be specific, I'll just pick an international-known song: I Know You Want Me by Pitbull. For me the song is pointless and the video clip is somehow like a pervert. LOL. Sorry to Pitbull's fans, but I'm not liking it..
While for the drawing, my favorite animal is owl. Maybe I fell in love with it more since there was Hedwig (thanks to J.K. Rowling). It's the symbol of wisdom and it 'lives' at night time (which is also mostly my time of a day). So I tried drawing an owl here and adding a children nursery rhyme to it. I wish I can be as wise as an old owl ;)
[day 02: fav animal]





2 comments