Day 05

16:00

"a song that reminds you of someone"

Actually I'm not in a mood to remembering anyone in particular recently, so this should be quite hard (the case: a song that reminds you of someone). I don't even have any special someone on my mind!

Well maybe--of all of the guys that had been entered and exited my life--I'd pick this Blink 182's The Rock Show for one guy that has been wandering around my world for the past 10 years. We liked each other for the first time on summer 2001 and we both loved Blink 182 so much, each and every song of theirs!

So, maybe this one is for that guy who was never my boyfriend nor will ever be--for someone so special I can't get myself off too far from his circle. Weird love story between me and this guy tho, but this is sadly true T__T

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)