What's Wrong With You?

13:37

via flickr

Last night, when I just reached home after a tiring long day on the road, a junior high schoolmate BBM-ed me and we had a little catch up. I knew it'd be something I dislike, because for the last few years he's been annoying me for his shallow talks.

My prediction came true when he started expressing his feelings--poor him--and he asked me for a date. I told him that I don't do dates. My dating life was over years ago and now I just don't have time for such thing (especially with someone not worth it at all).

He started giving arguments on how would I get married if I don't date, so I told him that I don't get married, to cut some chats. Then he said the exclaimed this "what's wrong with you" that made me laughing cynically at him. Truly, I pitied him despite of being offended.

He then lecturing me with some stuff, about "I know your life is now harder that your father had died. But you don't have to be that frustrated, too" thing. Geez, now he knows everything about me? Maybe he did thought so. Oh, I so pitied him!

Finally I said, "You know nothing about me, so don't judge. I don't need it." He said sorry, but then he deleted me from his contact. Weird. But I completely understand his position. I'm just way further too far from him, there are no way for him to get near me.

I'm not being proud here, but our "life-lesson understanding" level are just way too different, and it's really hard for me to find a guy on the same 'level' who can balance me, especially here in Indonesia. How can I be with people who think there's something wrong with how I choose my path of life? *sigh*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)