Day 07

00:30

"a song that reminds you of a certain event"

There was an event that I remember each time I hear Bryan Adams' I'll Always Be Right There. I forgot the date but it was at Neo Calista that I first time heard this song, played and sang beautifully by a café-to-café singer the night I had a date with an ex.

We were already broke up by then, and he asked me out that night and the song just made the moment felt perfect: marvelous Bandung city view at night from the hill, great Western food, romantic acoustic music, and the right person. It was very beautiful, actually, but the memories about this guy just fade away as I'm moving on with my life.

Still, this song brings me back to that sweet moment of ours, tho it's now long broken and forgotten.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)