Girls' Night Out

15:51

[me, adi, cheryl, agatha and eko]

We were supposed to go to Judy's birthday feast last night, but it was cancelled due to the heavy traffic she was having all day on the way to Jakarta. The workers of many factories were having a demonstration all over the toll road (read it here). So she was super tired when she finally got to Jakarta and cancelled the plan. But I was still coming to get Agatha and Cheryl anyway at around 10 p.m.

[people went hilarious when they see me on stage. my girls never saw me being so crazy in the club. i thought i'd left that one far away behind but apparently it's still there and coming back to me. lol.]

So we dressed up and waited for Winnie, then headed to Barcode at La Codefin to meet with Mia, Melinda and Tasya. They are Agatha's friends. We were there for just half hour, then headed to Senayan City for the Domain. There, we met Rudi and his friends Michael 'Ekong', Adi, Dewa, Eko and others. Those whom I met in Sobbers last week.

[me and adi on the left. then dewa, me, agatha and michael]

I also asked Audie and Tyo--friends of Ryan 'Iyank' whom I met in Bandung when they visited last month--to come, so they came with Adhe, made our group merrier. So we stayed there till around 4.20 a.m. and went home tired, sleepy and smelled cigarette smoke. I hate that, but I love the fun I had all the night with the best girls in the world! Thank God for ever giving me them ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)