Last Saturday Nite (TGIF)
21:13[theme song: Last Friday Night (TGIF) by Katy Perry]
Promised you to blog about this, so here's about last Saturday. I planned to stay home, but Maria and Agatha called me to go out, so at around 11 p.m. I drove to Erginn, found the place so full that I had to park on the main street cuz cars overwhelmed the parking space.
Agatha was already there with her schoolmate Anti (who happens to be my sister's schoolmate too--they went to the same elementary school) and Anti's friends. Maria came with Sally, her college friend who lives in Jakarta but was visiting for the wedding party she attended earlier.
We met Roro and Danis too somewhere in the crowd, but decided to accept the call from Rian to go to Sobbers. We parked the other cars at Agatha's house then went to Sobbers by my car. We then met Rian and El there, who were attending the occasion of their friend Fahmy's birthday. There was also Erwin their friend, and we met other friends there.
It was superfun to me, to be compared to my last party at Domain, Jakarta, where I got introduced to that "pathetic low guy" I blogged about before. Things got out of control a little bit and we ended up staying out till 5 a.m.--us four girls and the four guys we just met plus Ryan our friend--but I say this was a very fun night. I hope more like this are to come :)





0 comments