Beautiful Minds
14:48I had a super fine day yesterday. I started it much earlier, met Frieda on 8 a.m. at Gourmet Cafe and discussed about work and life until around 9.25 a.m. We met Charlie unintendedly there, cheered with so much love and it simply made my day even better. Charlie reminds me a lot of my late father, for his compassionate character and his intelligent brain.
I spent my hours at work quite unfocused, and sunset moment is always tempting so I was looking forward to meet Lyssandre (the Greek-French guy I met at Halloween party) at 6 p.m. at 66 beach. We stayed till it was completely dark and moved to Mantra for fish dinner. We talked so many things till 10.30 p.m. and I went home. Another friend called and we talked for almost 2.5 hours for some more intelligent talk.
With Lyssandre I got my mind open about many things and we discussed great ideas, things that are beyond my everyday conversation with people around me, and I feel this refreshing. He amazes me with his mind and the similarities we have. Not that we are such twins, but we support the same things in life. Something mutual.
Lyssandre made me realize about many things in my surroundings, including my own character or habit, that already become a part of me that I ignore. He enlights me about simple things I miss out, the details I never put attention at. Like with the silence. In silence I understand myself more. I am being introduced to the resident of this body. This kind of thing is what we discuss on our meals.
With my other friend later on midnight, we discuss another great ideas. Stuff that are still confidential and excited me so much for he highly supports my ideas about what I'm gonna do in life, my talents, etc. He encourages me to dig in and let out what I have deep within. He persuades me to do what I've always wanted to do while the world was turning its back on me. I guess he is the first person who can see and supports my true talent.
By God's guide, lately I met with people who speaks my language. I was thinking that if I met these last two persons few years ago, I might not be able to speak as much. If I didn't get the ultimate heartache and painful events that had delivered me to this stage I am now, I wouldn't be able to understand and keep up with these two beautiful minds. God always has better plan than any of us could think of. Just keep the faith and go on!




0 comments