All of that memories, blabbering, and wishful thinking..
New Girls In Town
17:05
1. Paloma Faith - Just Be
A little bit like Lana Del Ray, but this one is less depressing I guess. Worth hearing!
2. Melanie Martinez - Toxic
Introduced by Dewi, she reminds me a lot of Stars And Rabbit. Her Lights is great and Hit The Road Jack is so fun. This little girl is one true gem polished!
3. Stars And Rabbit - Worth It
Heard this Indonesian duo the first time at Prambors' radio show last year and watched them live at Kuta two weeks ago. They are so good!
4. Lisa Hannigan - Lille
Knew her from someone special, he said Lisa reminds him a lot about me. My kind of music and my smile. I love her duet with Damien Rice (Volcano) also.
5. Rae Morris - Grow
Just found out about her today and I love her music. Not as dark as Lisa Hannigan and quirky enough to be part in my playlist. Check her out!
0 comments