Kho Ping Hoo
01:59
via bajaklaut
I had never had interest on this kind of book before, but since I was introduced last year, it had been my bedtime story. As explained on the picture above, this Indonesian man wrote the book in Indonesian language about kung fu story in China mainland. But what really made this series interesting was not only on his wonderful way to describe the settings and martial art moves. It's actually in the messages.
I could say, we wouldn't need so many books in elementary schools to educate children. Just give them complete series of Kho Ping Hoo's books and kids could have strong good values as their basic in life. In this we can learn about life, love, norms, values, etiquette and even politics. If you don't like the martial art parts or the Chinese background settings, just skip it.
Focus on the story plot and the messages--I highly recommend this. It contains a lot of 'strange' wisdom--the one we never thought of before--and beautiful ways to see life from a different perspective. I guarantee you will love the books and craving for more after finishing one and you will never regret to have read this.
Try read!




0 comments