Saving Mr. Banks
16:04
[the bittersweet stories behind Mickey Mouse & Mary Poppins]
I watched this last night and I must say, this movie spoke a lot. First, I love the casts. As always, Hanks' movies are always great, although he's not my favorite actor. And Emma Thompson was really great in here. Just perfect for the roles. Then, the story behind Mary Poppins itself. The love of a daughter to her father was annoyingly huge, that affected the rest of her life.
And at the end of it all, we could still learn a lot even a long after our own book was published. Well, we can't stop learning things in life indeed. There's beauty in every little thing that happened to us, even the most miserable one. The important thing is, how we react and reflect to it. Sometimes it's not about forgiveness to others. It could be forgiveness to ourselves. This really is a great movie!




0 comments