Sunday Brunch

00:41

the outdoor

Last Sunday, I met Camui in Scandinavian Coffee Shop at Gading Serpong. She just got back from Medan and brought me crispy fried pork and I met her there for brunch at 10 in the morning (even that I just attended Kate's birthday party the night before that finished at 3 a.m.) But an invitation for some pork and coffee are always worth it, right?

the interior

our brunch

coffee!!

So we tried their café latte, green tea latte and banana nutella mille cake and agreed that it's all good (plus the great industrial interior design). Too bad they don't serve lunch (well it's a coffee shop, right) and we grew pretty hungry (and I needed more energy for I was lack of sleep) so we decided to go to Flavor Bliss and met Kate there.

buta signature curly ramen

We had ramen lunch at Ikkudo Ichi and had some catch ups. But it had been a very tiring week for all of us so we decided to separate and have our rest. Although it is such a great idea for having Sunday brunch with girl friend(s). So I might do it again soon!


Scandinavian Coffee Shop
Ruko Graha Boulevard D/15
Gading Serpong, Banten
+62 812-9117-9628
scandinavian.dept@hotmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)