Dilemma is My Middle Name

23:24

image was taken from flickr.com

I am pretty much confused lately. I gotta choose between two things that are important to me within a week and they are completely different so the decision will be quite crucial.

The first one is my career as a journalist. I like it very much, being a reporter of interior and architect world; they're two worlds I love the most. Besides, I love the office, too. The building's nice, the facilities are okay, the room is large and condusive, the friends are great and the bosses are friendly. I could say that this is the best job I have ever had.

The problem is only about transportation, especially when I go hunting and to go home everyday cuz when 'writing cycle' come my work hour can be stretched to 12-13 hours a day and the route between the office and my apartment is quite risky. I can ask somebody to drive me here and there but I'm not really a depending person. I need to be sure that I can handle stuff on my own, so when people let me down, I know how to survive it on my own.

On the other hand, I am offered an opportunity of building my own company. I have an old friend who is willing to cooperate on this and everything just opens up to the plan. I have thought about this for quite a long time and tried to measure them carefully.

All my life, I had never stick too tight to any plan. I tend to flow with the current God had prepared and led me. And now, I can feel that this is an opportunity, perhaps something that God had also prepared for my better future, remembering that I had chosen my current boyfriend, which means that I had chosen my future, path of life, and destiny.

I always believe that once you have set your goal, the universe will open up its way to you. Perhaps all of the series of events that had happened to me lately are the preparation that will lead me to achieve the goal I've had set before: my future with Ara.

The things will change so differently in my life after this. The path I chose for my future is completely a contrary to the one I'm living now. From being an employee I need to change my perception as an employer. From the routine work hours I will have plenty of free time that I should manage by myself. It's a freedom over money and time and I will like it a lot, tho I will miss these working stuff, too.

I know God will always be by my side, guiding my path. I have decided one thing; to quit this nice job. But I believe God had prepared something far better than the one I am having now. I believe that everything I do now will affect to the things that will happen in the future. I believe that what seems to be hard and impossible to me is nothing to be compared with what I will have a long time after this. Amen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)