Moving In
09:49
[the kitchens]
This is my 401st post and I'm quite of celebrating it. Well, not really, actually. This is weekend and I'm certainly not enjoying it. I still need to find two more small houses with lots of openings under 200 sqm and it's not an easy job. I mean, come on, this is an large city with high pollution rate and high poverty level. Those who can make lots of openings in their houses are only those who got money and they have large lands with large houses on it. Not less than 200 sqm.

[the master bedrooms]
So, while 'enjoying' finding those small houses, I also have to move out from our rented apartment at Sudirman to a new one in Tanjung Duren. This is something that quite occupying, it is. But well, this is life. Sometimes stuff come to us in not only one big problem but in several at one time. Plus the cramps I have to suffer every month. Like I haven't have enough burden this month.

[the second bedrooms]
By the way, I'm not gonna whine more here. I'll just show you the new apartment we're gonna live in for the next two years. It's located near my sister's campus and the Taman Anggrek Mall. West Jakarta. Not only that I don't really like the environment, but it's also far from my usual hang out venues. But it's pretty neat since it's new. I'm gonna have to like it at least until the end of this month cuz I'm gonna move out again... back to Bandung (I know some people are celebrating this. Lol.)

[the bathrooms]
Here's the tour to our 42 sqm new apartment. 11 sqm smaller and not furnished as the old one. But it's nice tho.




0 comments