After 18 Years
12:11
[Alex, me, Arrie, Jovi and Alonzo]
Last night I went to Senayan City after work hour to meet my old fellas. Arrie, one of the few guys I remember from my childhood, was already there. We met at Foodism at Lower Ground level. Alonzo, another whom I know but had met recently, came after. Next, Jovita, whom I used to play Barbie with, completed the four of us.
We had such a great nostalgic time and also some catching up with stuff we missed for the last 18 years--for me especially. Alex, whom I consider my best friend already since I had spent so many times with him lately, came at around 9.30 p.m. We chilled there till around 11.30 then went home.
I had a really great time meeting with especially Jovi and Arrie who had been missing from my life a long time ago. Funny thing is that I had been dreaming about this reunion since the first time I stepped my foot in Bandung. Back then, I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to my beloved friends that I missed so much for the first few years in Bandung. God is great, He knows what we need and give it at the right time when we are ready. I am now definitely ready for that :)





0 comments