Magazine Madness
12:08
[me and Oki]
I haven't inform you guys about this, and here it is: I am back working in a magazine! So this company called me about two weeks ago and got accepted at the beginning of last week. So by last Tuesday, I officially started working in Kingpin Media. By my second day working, there was an expo held in JCC and I got three morning shifts so I spent most of my days last weekend in Desain.ID Exhibition.
It was really fun. My life for the last week is just full with new people who became big part of my days lately. I'm introducing Oki, Herdi, Kenneth, Aldi and Andrew to you guys because I think I'll be blogging about them a lot from now on. We're all in about the same age and in the same room at the office, so yeah, my days will be mostly entertained by their jokes and laughters.
After work on Friday, I met Sume and his friends at fX. Not too far from my office, in fact, we're all in a building. I met Onov and his business partners and it was nice to meet them and to know what they are doing. Totally different from what I'm doing and it's such a new knowledge for me. After having dinner at Foodism, Leo picked me up and we headed to Beer Garden (again), as our ritual every Friday night. There were already Yodi, Bobby, Georgie, Walle there. Then, later that night came more people--whose names I forget--and Yoan, too. That was one hell of a night. I had really fun that Leo thought I had found someone. It isn't necessary to be a guy actually. I just had found a new life and friends that I totally love.
[me and Pipit]
Beside that, during the expo I met Pipit, friend of Andrew's who helped us promoting our booth for three days. My best friend Tessa also came on Saturday with the group of my campus from Bandung. It was truly really nice to meet her again after.. let's see.. 1.5years? We hadn't had such chat like we had that day. It was very nice to have the moment again with her. Later on Saturday, Alex came and after a tour around, we had dinner at Food Gallery, Plaza Senayan. We also had some coffee at Oh La La before home, and after that, I just collapsed into sleep. I was exhausted, but happy. Thanks, my new friends!!






0 comments