Old Fellas
15:05
[Leo, Will, Bobby, me and Yodi]
My old fella William came back to Indonesia after his work contract was done in Singapore and he was taking a two-months break, so he came home and called me and we met up on Tuesday noon for lunch at Central Park. We had a big plate of sushi and some catch-up stories for the past two years, then cups of coffee at Excelso.
Then Yodi said he was joining Will for some work out, so I joined them two to Fitness First in Taman Anggrek. We worked out for perhaps 1.5 hours and ended the session by swimming. It was nice to work out with friends like that. The last time I did it was like 5-6 years ago. It was fun, and healthy.
We went to Sandwich Bakar after calorie-burn session for more chit-chat and found out that they were classmates in elementary school. Just reminded me about the little reunion I just did last Sunday with my elementary fellas. What a memory.
Soon after, Leo, Bobby, Hendrik and Donny joined us. It was a really great night I spent with all those guys, people who are always 'there' for me. I truly had a hell out of a night, thanks to them guys! :)





0 comments