Too Much Information in A Night
02:46![]() |
| via impawards |
I said yes to an invitation at fX tonight, granted kindly by my best friend Sume. So I came by around 5 p.m. and had some warming up chit-chat with some people before the movie I was invited to watch. I was introduced to way too many people I could remember but I tried to keep up.
Finally, 6.15 p.m. arrived and we watched The Social Network
But something interesting was going on here. Just at the time that I needed an answer, Lucy incidentally told me. She told me a story about a businessman and a farmer, a true story she got from one of her patients. Check this out:
One day, a stuck businessman went to a coffee kiosk in a suburb. He came with overstock bleaching products he got and didn't know where to sell them. Beside him, a farmer was also complaining about his problem: he couldn't sell a cow from his farm because the market demanded all-white cows while all he had had black spots on their skins. The businessman offered the farmer an idea: how about bleaching all the cows by the products he had? So that was what they did. Thousands of cows got their hair bleached... and soon after they were all sold out for billions of Rupiahs! The farmer got extremely rich and he treated the businessman as his own child ever since.
Lucy told me not to give up and to keep on struggling, keeping my dreams close and make it work, because someday, I'm gonna go to my coffee kiosk and met my farmer (or my businessman, whichever I put myself on that story) and earn big. Because when we dream, we attracted the whole universe to work for us in our frequency (read Law of Attraction
I couldn't thank Lucy more for the inspiring story. Tho it might be an old piece she heard long time ago, but for me, it is a brand new beginning, since I am still confused with my own plan and future. Sume told me to do exactly the same thing with what Lucy said about her own experience in her field (she's a dentist) and I know, that the meeting tonight wasn't a coincidence and the people I met tonight weren't just some random persons.
God gave me answers through people, no matter how long or brief I know them. If I am sensitive enough, I can clearly see the signs He sent to me in everything, in everywhere (read The Alchemist.) And I'm pretty sure, you are all reading my blog for some purpose I might don't know, but it's all meant to be. We are all expected to be the length of God's hands. For those who've helped me, all I can say is Thank You. :)





0 comments