Desain.ID Expo 2010
17:46The expo was held in 4 days at Jakarta Convention Center and showed us many fresh, innovative product and interior designs. I had to stay in the Home & Decor booth for 3 days and made a little report about the expo, so I had a little tour myself around the Main Hall, Assembly Hall, and Plenary Hall. Here are some that I got:
[De' Stijl booth]
[A2J booth]
[Seven Goddesses sofa]
[dancing tables]
[booth designed by Iwan Sastrawiguna]
[spool tapestry by APTIDATI]
[furniture set by APTIDATI]
[furniture set by Novita Napitupulu, APTIDATI]

[rope and wooden furniture and lamp by APTIDATI]
[furniture set and lamps by APTIDATI]
[drawers by APTIDATI]
[rattan seat and end table by APTIDATI]
[sofa set by APTIDATI]
The last one is my favorite. The idea is that this seats have to be together like a couple. When they are stretched apart, the light on the lamp will be turned off. Like a lovely couple, whenever they are together, the lamp will light on and the world will be just as bright.
I wish we all will find that lovely couple for each of us :)
I wish we all will find that lovely couple for each of us :)
















0 comments