Isn't My First Life

00:40

Ouroboros, symbol of reincarnation
via deviantart


I found this article incidentally, but quite thankful for having it. The spiritscienceandmetaphysics describes the "4 Signs That This Isn't Your First Life On Earth". And I think I have the all four. I remember how hard I was against the idea of reincarnation in 2002 (I had quite a disagreement with a friend by then) but now I am one of the believers of it.

But no--this isn't about Buddha or Hindu. This is from something more ancient than those two religions. About something universal. And spiritual. Many of you may not believe it, and it's okay. But these few signs--if you have at least 2 or 3 of them--could make you think twice about the mystery of life and the whole universe system.

  1. You get a good read on people. At this point I still think that all Pisceans or Virgos (based on my experience on these two horoscopes) have good read on people. But then again, I think I've had this since my childhood. I really could sense my dislike toward my aunt's boyfriend when I was 6 years old (that was the earliest I can remember) and turned out, 20 years later, he proved that he is an *ssh*le.
  2. You enjoy isolation. Although I need to see friends once in a while (I used to be people's people but it changed quite drastically the few recent years) but it really isn't the way that people need it (as described at the web) and if I go out too often, I crave for me-time so bad that I could lock myself in the room for days or not to talk to a single soul the whole day just to be in my own mind.
  3. You don't fit in... You REALLY don't fit in. I never do. Even those whom I called best friends don't really know me that much. I do have many close friends that I keep in touch with in years but no, I never belonged to any society. Even when I am active in an organization, I still am working by my own and not really into the group. I can say that I'm pretty lucky to have a man who can really fits me. So I am not necessarily alone and don't have to fit in.
  4. You have an evolved soul. Well, I really think I'm evolving in a quite quick pace. I remember asking my mother: "why do people (here I mean my friends) change?" and she answered: "we all do, but in different paces. If you are no longer in tune with a person it means one of you must've changed." And I think in this case I always change first, because all of my other friends mostly remain in the same group while I've met so many others. And since 2012 I hang out with lots of 40s and 50s more than I do with my peers. I guess I'm older than what I seem.

So I think reincarnation isn't just about any religion's or belief's method/teaching. It is the fact that is really happening to all of us. The difference would be in how many times we've lived before, and if you are agree with me then I bet you've lived many times. Funny and true thing about sign #1, is that this really filters my closest circle and I can see all around me are people who've lived many times, too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)