My Own Website

19:32

www.victoriatunggono.com

I just finished creating my own official webpage and FB page. It's actually something I really like, but only do when I really am into it. And thanks to wix.com, it really make web-creating such an easy thing. I just added my own 'logo' and ta-daa.. a website is ready. Plus, I got Valentine's Day discount from wix.com for the Unlimited package. What a great deal!

Now please like my FB page here and enjoy visiting my website!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)