My Collection
22:47
1. small tin box from Luppi I use as a place for my rosario
2. pencil case from Jeremia I use as make up pouch
3. leather wallet with nails I bought by myself (finally)
4. Jack's laughing face doll from Viny that laughs when you push
5. Jack's normal face doll from Viny that laughs when you push
6. wooden box with hinges from Luppi I haven't use yet
7. black shirt with glow-in-the-dark Jack's face from Mario
8. hexagonal tin box from Mario for chocolate cookies
9. make up bag from Oma I use for travelbath equipments
10. soft leathered box with zipper from Criz I use for my phones
For all of my friends who had given me all of the Jacks above, I'd like to say thank you so much becuz I really like them all and have been using them for my daily needs. For all of my friends who haven't give me anything, all kinds of Jack are very welcomed! LOL. Thank you guys!




0 comments