Payon

21:02

I went to this traditional Javanese restaurant at Kemang, my favorite since Anna first brought me and Sally there few years ago (then I took Mom and she likes it very much). It's a very nice getaway place to hide from the busy Jakarta.


[Dad]


[Mom]


[moi]


[Clemy]

The food is great, too, and the price is just relevant. Here's some nice architecture and ambiances I found there:


[the ceiling and the waitress]








[view from the lesehan part]


[old Betawi style]


[nice old wooden armchair]




[the menu]


[the traditional food we ordered-yumm!!]


[the washtafel inside the Ladies' Room]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)