25 Things About Me

09:40

image was taken from design is mine blog

I am turning 25 this year so I am listing 25 stuff about me. It's fun to do once in a while, just a reminder about who I am, which I often forget...

  1. I am a dreamer, imaginer, creator of my own fantasy world. I love to imagine anything especially before and after sleeping. It's a good way to get a great night sleep, or to wish for a sweet dream.
  2. I am more a vintage girl, while my little sister's a retro one. I love anything classic from Victorian era, perhaps because of my name, but I just liked the theme so much. I love chandeliers, flower details, rich and bold hues, but in a more modern way.
  3. I love purple. I used to like blue when I was a little, but then I found that everybody else fancied it, too. So I changed into a purple. Anything with the hue enhance my mood.
  4. I like number 6 and 17. Seventeen was because of my birthdate. I dunno why I could came with the six but it's a good number for me, I think it has something linked with the purple hue.
  5. I love Italian, American, Mexican and Japanese food. Indonesian and Chinese food are okay. But I don't keen too much for seafood and I dislike shrimp/prawn. And I don't do snacks.
  6. I like simple fruits, especially apple, berries, grape, and peach. But I dislike durian, its smell made me sick.
  7. I like all about tea; hot green tea, the au lait, green tea frappuccino, and green tea flavor on Dairy Queen's Blizzard. I love coffee and cappuccino but not soda. I like alcohol and winery. But I don't like whiskey and beer.
  8. I have a good sense of direction. I think it's a plus point for a woman. I can always remember where we parked in the mall's parking lot or to guess on sun direction. This blessing helps a lot.
  9. I love good music. Anything that are friendly to my ears. I love especially pop, slow rock, reggae and brit pop. I like few numbers of jazz. But most of all, I can't live without music.
  10. I like to read and write. Anything that tickles my imagination and urge to create something by my own. I love drama and fantasy and something with deep philosophy. Paulo Coelho, Jostein Gaarder, Neil Gaiman, Tim Burton and Jane Austen are my favorite authors.
  11. I love movies, even the weird ones. I love drama, action, and fantasy. But I also like indie movies which could make me think harder and imagine louder.
  12. I don't like to do sports. But if I had to choose, I'd prefer jogging and swimming. Gym are okay but I'm not a kind who can do one thing in a long term.
  13. I don't watch local television. I think they don't have quite qualified programs and I don't watch news either. I don't like politic and crime. But I love HBO and AXN. I love their movies and serials, especially the CSI.
  14. I have too many interests, they sometimes made me confused and hard to move on. I love interior designs, journalistic, literature, and public relation. But I chose design to study on the university.
  15. I love to travel, especially to beautiful new places. I love Lombok so far, and I'm willing to go to more beautiful places in the near future.
  16. I love beaches. Its sand, wind, water, and sun excite me the most. I love to tan my pale skin there and the fact of going to a beach really empower, enrichen and freed my spirit. But I don't really like the sea. Deep blue water made me scared.
  17. I like to meet new people. New things can always excite me. Especially if they could bring me positive new perspectives on stuff. Positive thinkings create great synergy.
  18. I like psychology and human relation. I like to study on people's behavior/character/personality and help them solve their problems by the analysis+my intuition. I'd love to help.
  19. I don't like to take care on pets or kids. That's why I don't wanna have child by my own. It talk about huge responsibilities and intimate relationship. I try to avoid those things to keep myself from weeping when losing. And I'm really poor with commitments cuz I know things come and go eventually and they happen for a reason.
  20. I like little children who are cute but I hate babies because I can't really communicate with them. I don't understand their language and I hate to guess on.
  21. I like to work in a computer/laptop. Especially the word processing programs. But I don't like to designing in computer. I like to use my freehand more.
  22. I love typography so much. That's why I entered the graphic design major long time ago. Maybe it had something to do with my interest on literature. Anything about writing and mixing of words are interesting to me.
  23. I used to like older guys but lately I tend to fall on younger boys, especially the bad ones. Dunno why, perhaps it was becuz I don't wanna grow up and they help me to stay young. Mature, married family man turned me down while the free handsome lads with tall body posture, better with sensitivity of a Piscean or a Cancer, tend more to turn me on.
  24. It's so easy to please me. Just give me nice things or atmosphere and I could feel happy and excited for a long time. But being around people I don't like turns my mood down. Weird thoughts could affect me, too. I'm too sensitive about this. And I cry when I'm touched or when stuff doesn't work as what I imagined.
  25. I am easily influenced. That's why I need strong people around me to prevent me to fall into bad things. Maybe that's why I tend to like men with power. Especially those who cares about me much. LOL.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)