Transition
10:16Two days ago I went to Ratu Plaza by myself to search on the 3.5G modem I'm (still) looking for and done by around 7 with some new knowledge, then I walked my way to Anomali at Jl. Senopati.
Sume came around 8 and we had conversation about life and stuff till 10. It was nice to talk deep stuff after a hedonist life I had the night before. This kind of conversation help me getting back on my two feet instead of flying without wings (which I mostly do.)
Yesterday was my last day working at the contractor office and I had lunch with my brother and Mbak Ema at Sumpit Rice & Noodle, Darmawangsa Square Citywalk. It was nice, as the farewell, and Mbak Ema gave me a water bottle for a reminder. I thanked her a lot.
That night I went to Plaza Indonesia by myself, circling around the ak.'sa.ra book store while waiting. Then Hendrik came around 7.30 then we met up at Starbucks EX (I was lost finding the connection between the malls but finally I could manage it.)
After (his) dinner, we went to the Brightspot Market they were holding at the ground level. There were stalls selling clothes, bags, shoes, home accessories, toys, and there were even DJ's tools. I spotted an ak.'sa.ra stall and went right ahead, interested especially on the Rp 75k/Twilight book.
I also got Alice Sebold's The Almost Moon, a novel, and Bathroom Contemporary, a design book. It was nice cuz I got them all for only Rp 400k. And today, at my new office I am gonna review the latter theme.
Oh, FYI, I am now working as an interior journalist, not to mention any name here, but it started nice enough this morning cuz I got to know already two girls from the ID card photo session. I am pretty excited on this new job, new office, new environment, cuz the room made me feel already like a real journalist. Lol. Pray for me here..





0 comments