New Office

15:04

Congratulations to me!!

I just joined a new job as journalist for interior magazine today. I woke up so early today by 5.30 and prepared myself for the big day (woken up by his call but got a bad news first thing in the morning.. this is like mixing of a total contradict feelings.)


[I'm loving the purple mouse pad they're giving me]

I arrived at one of the company's building for ID card photo session by 7.40 a.m. on foot (Dad dropped me off the taxi by the railway and I made my own way to the building complex.) There I met two other first-day girls and went to the office with one of them. It was nice to know someone else is dealing the same stuff.


[my still empty desk in the corner near the window]

So here I am now, sitting in front of the 15" HP monitor on the empty desk in my cubicle, checking on the stuff I'd deal with for the next six months, getting to know my neighbors who are now all gone covering, and listening to news on TV behind my desk. It's fun, really, to be in such a huge room on 5th floor in a huge 8-floored building.. Totally a new experience to me. I think I'll be okay here.. hopefully so :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)