May Day + 1

23:11

I woke up quite early today, preparing myself for church. I dressed up hurriedly and drove the silver Jazz by myself to Cathedral for 9 a.m. Donny and Nina's holy matrimony. I came just right on time when Nina walked in the aisle with her Dad where Donny had waited for her at the altar.


[me, Donny+Nina and Lita]

The matrimony was nice. We took a photoshoot with the bride and groom and also with Lita but I had to hurry up since my grandma's celebrating her 75th birthday at Kemang. We arrived at D'Cost by 12 p.m.


[the feast]

The family gathered soon enough and we started eating the delicious seafood feast. After got full up we all went to Aunt Magda's house to say the prayer. Only Hizkia (and his father) didn't came home.


[say the prayer for Oma]

We all gathered around the dining table (and birthday cake) and Aunt Dewi led the prayer. After that we sang Happy Birthday and chatter up. We stayed there till around 5 and went back to the apartment. I hurriedly took my bath and dressed up for Nina+Donny's wedding party.


[Oma, 75 years old, all healthy and happy]

I drove my way to Peninsula Tower Hotel where the party was held in. I came by around 7 but there was still nobody I know. Lita, her parents and lover-Oscar-came a moment after the bride and groom's grand entrance.


[Oscar, Lita, Tante Lena and Oom Wendy]

I hung out with Lita's gank (including her parents and boyfriend) and the more-or-less-500-guests-party was pretty nice. I didn't get the flower bouquet (never got it my whole life but I'm not getting married in short time, either.) but I had fun seeing one of my friends is getting married and looking very happy on 'her day'.


[the newlywed's stage]

Congratulations to Nina+Donny!
May you both have a happy marriage and all the joy and pain together through all the years coming.
Be a great wife, Nina! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)