Two Days in a Row

08:39

Mom and Clemy drove me to the office by Monday morning and there I started my two days in a row. My coordinator was having a birthday so I stayed at the office for lunch together with our whole division, he was serving sayur asem with complete vegetable and protein such as bawal fish and fried chicken, with also banana as the dessert.

After lunch I was assigned to hunt some interior spots so then Tigor and Adrian dropped me off at Jl. Panglima Polim for the surveying stuff. I entered several showrooms there and to kill time I stopped by at Daniel's office, the Playgroup design company.

I got some photos there and new acquaintances then after that I walked to my aunt's place. I took more pics there and chilled out for some moments. My aunt came home later and I took photos of her master bathroom for my main reference and she asked me to stay over. And so I did.

After dinner we (me, my aunt, my uncle and Angel) went to Ace Hardware to hunt some bath accessories and stopped by the Al Fresh for fruit shopping. I had a long conversation with Hizkia before sleep, and it was nice.

I woke up pretty late (than the normal days since I work here) and had nice breakfast, then went with my aunt to Taman Rasuna Apartment for surveying. She has two units there but I was taking the smaller one (thank God it's approved, later.) When we're done, we headed back to the South, stopped by the other Ace Hardware at Pasaraya, then fetched Angel and Lauren up before they dropped me off at PIM for the busway station is connected to the malls' bridge.

I walked around a little, stopped by at some interior shops for more references. Short after, I was already on my way to the office by transjakarta.

Done reporting and making strategies, I signed off by 7 p.m. from the office and waited for Jerry Aurum to fetch me up. He came with his employees; Taufan, Siska and Tina. We rode our way to Duta Mas, Jelambar, for pork dinner at Atek Restaurant. Willy (another Jerry's employee) joined us for he was driving motorcycle there, and also Andre, Jerry's friend from Surabaya who is the owner of de Boliva, was already there. We had fun conversations till 10 p.m.

The group dropped me by ITC Permata Hijau so that I could take a taxi back home after 38 hours not meeting my family members. It was tiring, but fun as well. I am looking forward for more adventure in the short future..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)