5 Whys I Don't Do Nerdies
02:35via milhouse
I went to watch a movie tonight with my brother by Livia's idea. She came with her mom, aunt, cousin and this guy named Albert. Blame me for being such a judgmental, but I am reaaally not into nerds. So her first nerdy friend was awful, and this one here wasn't any better. Reasons why I don't like being around them:
- First, it's in the way they look. It's kinda obvious by their face, thick glasses and how they're dressed.
- Then, surely the way they talk. It's just the least kind of people that can get me (or perhaps anyone) interested on listening, let alone getting into a conversation with.
- And the topic they choose for a chat. Either it's too light or too heavy, it's just too standard and typical and boring. Ever have a nerd tries to sell fashion item to you? Yep, the first place to seek for stilettos, mod dress and skinny jeans, huh?
- They are giving informations a year old as if they're the first to know. Who doesn't know that Mark Zuckerberg and Eduardo Saverin are the founders of Facebook? Come on, don't tell me you don't watch Social Network!
- They are just too easy to read and be guessed, and their pick-up lines are so outdated. They just can't hide their emotions or act cool, made it more boring to me. Fact is, they made me just feeling uncomfortable and a little scared. It's just best to be far away from them.
G'aahhhh, I so dislike them nerdies! Sadly, it's still in the blood. I have a nerd cousin and more geeks in the family (I'm one of the geeks for sure), so I can't really complaint here. Only, don't let them get too near too often please, I'd go crazy!




0 comments