Young Again

12:57


My youngest cousin, Angelika, was staying here for two nights at the beginning of the week. There's one sure thing to happen when she's around, is the never-ending photo session, most of them are narcistic. Her photos just took most of my camera and laptop memory, and our walks around the mall were full of looking for gorgeous things, some try-ons, and many other window-shopping stuff.

It was so teenager, but it brought back the childlike in me. She let my reckless, spontaneous self out again, and it felt really good, for I am the oldest child and grandchild in Mom's family. I am so used of getting the most responsibility, acting as a leader and as a good example for my brother, sister and especially the cousins. I forgot how to be reckless and alive. Angelika brought me back there and I'm so thankful ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)