Girl's System
02:44Let me tell you a bit about girl's heart system. I just met Maria--my elementary years' BFF--on Saturday and it felt like no years had passed since 1996. We just got along so well like the old days and we had some catching up with our lives and we agreed to one thing. I also met Cheryl--my current BFF--last night and discussed about similar thing with the one I had with Maria.
So, I think a woman is capable to love a guy her heart desires so much with all of her heart. So much, that she can give all to him and most of time, when the guy is not so much a gentleman, irritates him. In this case, the guy tends to run away for he's not ready to be involved in such a serious, intense, intimate relationship.
But, once the trust is damaged, the heart is torn apart and the same mistake is repeated, the love stops. Perhaps it's not really stopped, but we girls have a system of surviving, how to avoid the same heart break and as our shield is getting thicker and stronger, we are getting harder to be reached. And once the door is closed, it's a very small chance to get open again. Perhaps a window would open for some chat, but the door is most likely to remain closed.
I don't know with other girls--I assume most of them are like me--but it's so hard for me to like two or more guys at the same time. So if I move on and date another guy, that should be the end of my liking on the previous one. That was when I really close the door and will consider carefully on opening a window.
I used to delay my "door closing" moment to years when I had to do that many years before, but experience taught me that when a door is closed, it's closed. There was no loose ends, even if there are some unfinished business to us. For them, it's finished and there ain't nothing else to talk about. Things will go differently and both of you will never be the same again. Re-opening a door for one person is a useless to me. Second (and third and so on...) chances are better be given before it's really closed.
So yea I guess that's pretty much how a girl's system works. Or maybe, a sanguine-phlegmatic Piscean girl's. Or maybe, just mine. Well at least that's what I'm thinking when I recall my most recent heart break case... I just need to move on and start on dating new people, close a door behind me to open another one. Life is always changing, the wheel is always spinning. Tho love is always the same, the guys don't always stay. We just need to be wise with our hearts ;)




0 comments