Hang Out Combo 2
12:02I went to Albert's party last Friday and had fun for his pre-wedding BBQ party. Most of the guests are friends from MADC, and I brought Maria my BFF along with her little brother Kevin, had fun till about midnight. Maria drove me home, we had late lunch at Tokyo Connection and accompanied Kevin to doctor before went to Congo. It was such a great day!
The next day, I went to meet Arnatt and girlfriend at RM Legoh, then waited for Alvin and Wahyu at 9 p.m. to go to Motzen. There were already Gindra, Andru, Karlina, Lala and Jeremy. It was very nice because Alvin, Wahyu and Jeremy are living on the same hill with me--I'm glad we get along so well. At the other table were Otto, Agatha, Stanny and their friends. Later, Daniel and wife Elnia joined us. We stayed there till about 2 a.m. and I was so happy!






0 comments