Out Dating Again

12:27


It had been centuries of years since I was on a date and last Sunday, I went on one. It was a bit awkward, since my date was my childhood friend. I got a couple of free tickets for movie and I got no one else to go to movie with. So there we were, on a date--because it was just the two of us and there was an after meal at Erla's Mexican Cafe and we talked till 1 a.m.--and I was so happy to have the feeling again. I dunno if this is something that lasts or not, I'd been liking him since our elementary years, but I really dunno about the present and future. Let's just see about this! :)

By the way, the movie was based on true story of Sam Childers, a sinner who found God and got his redemption on saving orphanages in Sudan, Africa. His fight and struggle on the children was an inspiring one and I was deeply touched when watching this. This is one of the must-seen movie I highly recommend!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)