I'm Browned

23:32

[Connexion brown wedges]

It had been almost two months since I settled down in Bali. I hadn't shop for any fashion stuff, so when I got the opportunity, I bought this pair of light brown wedges for only IDR 130,000 (after discount). What a bargain!

[fell in love with this at first sight!]

Yet, two days ago I broke the handle of my rattan bag, so I need to find new handbag. I went around boutiques in Seminyak last Saturday but found none. But tonight, after having dinner with Rina at Ryoshi, I stopped at Rip Curl and found this vintage-y bag.

[look at the floral motif on the imitation leather!]

I really am happy with my new stuffs. They complete the vintage look I am gonna wear with my brand new Fino. Oh how life is so good! Thank You, Lord for not letting me lack of things.

"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing
(Psalm 23:1)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)