Pre-Easter Recollection
01:00I went to Bedugul a week before Palm Sunday, 24-25 March, with the group of Church Youth Organization (Orang Muda Katolik or OMK) of St. Fransiskus Xaverius. At first, I was silence and kept myself busy with Aleph, because I know no one there. But as we reached Bedugul Lake View at 7 p.m., I had managed myself to get to know several new friends in the bus.
The program for the night was the soul healing. The next day, tho, we started early at 5.30 a.m. for morning gym, breakfast, etc. Then we spent the whole of the second day with games, singing, praising God, some sessions, and then went back to Kuta at around 5 p.m. That was exhausting!
[Palm Sunday]
After that, I helped them to take part at the choir for Maundy Thursday, the 9 p.m. mass. We were dressed in white kebaya and the holy mass finished at around 11 p.m. It was exhausting, but I was happy to get new friends, around 80-100 young adults joined the recollection and active in OMK. At least I would always have companion(s) when I attend mass. Thank God I got friends here!




0 comments