Never Alone

02:15

[the villa and private pool]

I know it had been a while since my last posts. Well you know, I've been busy here. Not too busy as how I used to in Jakarta, but definitely way busier than my last moments in Bandung. Anyway, life's been very good here. I am extremely loving the job at the office, loving my boss and all the surrounding that comes in it.

In church, I'd never been this active and involved for the last ten years. I shared about it in previous post. Over all, I am so glad to be where I am now. People said that it is hard to live in Bali, especially when you don't have any friend here. But I, thankfully, made friends easily here, guys and girls, just like two Saturdays ago when I decided to start doing yoga again.

I went to Prana and met the instructor of 9 a.m. class, Widya. Then, came inside Emma, a woman I've met before when I first came to Prana. So I ended up having lunch with Emma after class, and we had such a relaxing manicure-pedicure treatment at Kunti I Road. Then I spent the whole next day at her place, swim for two hours and had spaghetti bolognaise she made especially for me.

I may live far away from my family and the friends from my old life, but God never let me lonely. He sent angels to accompany me here, new friends in my new life. This reminds me a bit of a version in the Bible:
"If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, 
and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.
(Matt 19:21, Luke 18:22)

I did drained all of my money and savings to go to Bali and do exactly what He told me to do. I did leave behind my family and friends. I came to this island with nothing but faith. Yet, He completes me with my nothingness. Here I feel joy and fullness of my being. I never feel lacked because I have Jesus. I am never alone because He's here with me, either in form of friends or even in my solitude. I am full of Him!

Praise the Lord for He listens to our needs even before we remember to pray. Praise the Lord who gives us much more than we could ever think of. Praise the Lord for He completes us, especially when we least expect it. Alleluia!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Books

Victoria Tunggono's books on Goodreads
Gerbang Nuswantara Gerbang Nuswantara
reviews: 3
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.73)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1) E-Book Edition
reviews: 2
ratings: 4 (avg rating 5.00)

Gateway to Nuswantara Gateway to Nuswantara
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)

Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura Trilogi Keraton Emas: Gapura (Buku 1)
reviews: 1
ratings: 1 (avg rating 5.00)